Passport Please! Travel Mask (Black & White)
Are you travel-obsessed and looking for a travel face mask that has you dreaming about all of the passport stamps you want in your passport? I have your back, friend!
Our Passport Please! in Black travel mask:
- Has a fun passport stamps design in black and white
- Light and breathable for maximum comfort
- Fitted to the face for a sleek look
- Compliant with face mask requirements around the world
Each and every face mask is carefully cut and sewn to order with comfortable, breathable, latex-free, jersey fabric that contours to the face! No more baggy, ugly face masks! Yay!
Wondering if this face mask is for you?
This mask was designed for people who:
- Want a mask that looks stunning and shows off their love for travel
- Want a mask that looks fitted and sleek
- Don't need crazy, medical-grade protection that is hard to breathe through
Ready to get your awesome travel face mask? Figure out what size you need below!
Get the Right Size:
I recommend you use the sizing chart below and double-check what size is right for you. But if you were my friend, here's how I'd explain it. Most women are happy with a small, or medium. Most men order a large. The model in the photos (Annette) is wearing a small and is 5'5 and 138lbs. If you follow along with the Chase for Adventure YouTube channel, Instagram, or blog, Daniel is a large.
Height: Select the height that will best cover your mouth and nose
Width: One size fits all.
- Small - 4.9" height - 4.7" elastic at each end, looped
- Medium - 5.5" height - 5.1" elastic at each end, looped
- Large - 6.1" height - 6.3" elastic at each end, looped
When will I Get My Mask?
We can ship within 24 hours!
Our travel face masks are machine washable and completely reusable. Wash up to 140°F temperature. Air dries quickly.
If you want your travel face mask to last even longer, grab a Tupperware container with water and detergent, throw your mask in and give it a good shake for about 2 minutes. Rinse and hang to dry.
Help us Save Lives
Learn about who we're supporting:
- Direct Relief working in overdrive to get protective gear and critical care medications to as many health workers as possible, as quickly as possible, with emergency deliveries leaving daily for medical facilities across the U.S.
- Direct Relief is coordinating with public health authorities, nonprofit organizations, and businesses in the U.S. and globally to provide personal protective equipment and essential medical items to health workers.
- Direct Relief is also staging personal protective equipment with regional response agencies across the world, including in the Caribbean and South America through the Pan American Health Organization.
These masks are NOT medical-grade masks (which are recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) as an infection preventative measure, i.e. grade FFP2/N95). So please DO NOT purchase our masks with the false understanding they will prevent infection. They are more about protecting others to reduce spread. Due to the personal hygiene nature of the product, your masks are non-returnable.